Seattle/ Mt. Ranier

Seattle/ Mt. Ranier
seahawks & Mariners stadiums

Sunday, November 11, 2012

It has been a long day and I am trying to get my blog right but I still feel like I'm doing it wrong. Theres so much more I want to post. I feel like i'm running out of room. I guess i'll change it tomarrow because tomarrow I'd like to discuss another disease that is having a huge affect on my dad and our family. I'm so glad I took all the classes I did because now I have a better understanding of what, where, and when diseases like these roll. I am not too sure when the next post will be, due to the fact I have like five other essays to write. Until next time, good night!

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with the quality of information that you have blogged about. Very interesting blog to read and I love the picture of the mountain in the background. Could you write about SAD -this type of seasonal depression always affects people in my family. Is it a problem in the Seattle area-doesn't rain all the time in the state of Washington?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the videos also and it makes my little minor problems look silly to complain about--must be the SAD in my life from the darker days of Fall and Winter!. Looking forward to new posts. Mrs C

    ReplyDelete