Seattle/ Mt. Ranier

Seattle/ Mt. Ranier
seahawks & Mariners stadiums

Thursday, November 8, 2012

LOST!

I'm going to start of by saying I am a bit stressed out right now because all the wonderful blog posts I attempted to post are lost to the cyber world I know little about. To top it all off I lost my notebook containing all my journal work along with other notes pertaining to my English class. This class is hard enough with this sort of thing happening. They call this class an independent study. Thats just what it is too because I feel alone and helpless here. First off all my ADHD does not allow me to learn this way. I got to be in the class and involved and getting and giving feedback to the writing we do. Writing is a long process and I thought I was a great writer until now. There are so many things that have been missing in my writing. I notice a small improvement, but, I still have no clue to what assignment I should be doing or what the assignments actually are. I need help!!! If it were up to me, I would give myself an A and call it a day. I mean they did already give me my degree on Saturday so whats the point right. With all this typing I am doing right now, this better post and not disappear like many of my past posts. I'm doing my best a trying to understand the order of this class but it is very confusing. I spent the other night doing a study guide that took me hours to write. It might not seem like it but I have worked very hard on the things I have accomplished so far. All I need now is a bit of direction and leadership from my teacher who I see for 15 minutes every thursday.

1 comment:


  1. Check your email, Mark for updates and examples. Don't forget to use your APA template too!

    ReplyDelete