Seattle/ Mt. Ranier

Seattle/ Mt. Ranier
seahawks & Mariners stadiums

Monday, November 26, 2012

Last class

Today is the end of a very important part of my life, its my last day of class. I am ready to get out there and begin a great career as an MA. I have learned so much in the last year and a half and would like to thank all my instructors for all the new knowledge I now possess. It is nice to be done with school, but, on the other hand I know I am going to miss coming to classes. I plan to continue my education sooner than later. I'm going to miss school so much, it's wierd. This last class, English has been a tough one because theres a lot of work and at the same time I have had issues with my computer and memory cards. Right now I'm playing a serious game of catch up so this post will be short. I'd like to thank Linda Cotter, my English instructor for pushing us along to complete all these assignments and for getting my blog started. I plan to continue to use this tool to my advantage from now on, so thank you linda! This class has shown me how to set priorities and how important deadlines can be. It is time for me to finish my homework so I must bid you a farewell and I will continue to post even after my class is over. Mission accomplished!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mark, Keep up the good job with the blog and you wonder-what kind of medical assistants you might meet online. I think it is fscinating to see who reads your posts, too. Your background is one of the most beautiful blog scenes I have noticed on the web. I wish I could read your final paper, I'm sure it would have been well done.

    ReplyDelete